- Model Number: A11824
- Type: Hiking Dry Bag/ Camping Dry Bag
- Material: 500 D rip stop tarpaulin
- Product Dimensions Approx.: Φ20*32/49 cm(7.87 x 12.6 /19.3 inch)
- Weight: 0.3 kg/ 0.66 lb
- Capacity: About 10 L
- Gender: Unisex (women ,men)
- Application: Kayaking, Rafting, Boating, Swimming, Camping, Hiking, Beach, Fishing
- Portable to carry due to its lightweight and easy to roll down for convenient storage.
- Lightweight Compact and Durable: Made from rip stop tarpaulin with sturdy welded seam which is designed for years usage, tear, rip and puncture proof. Perfect for almost any extreme adventure you imagine.
- Waterproof Guarantee: Solid roll-top closure system provides secure watertight seal. Keep your gear dry in any wet situation where the bag is not fully submerged. Protect your valuables from water, snow, mud and sand.
- Easy Operation and Cleaning: Just put your gear in bag, grab top woven tape and roll down tightly 3 to 5 times and then plug buckle to complete seal, whole process is very quick. Dry sack is easy to wipe clean due to its smooth surface.
- Perfect Midsize: 10 Liter and 20 Liter to meet your demands on different occasions. Each bag includes an adjustable and removable shoulder strap for cross-body or shoulder carrying.
- Versatility: The dry sack can float on water after rolled and buckled, so you can track your gear easily. Perfect for boating, kayaking, paddling, sailing, canoeing, surfing or having fun on the beach. A nice Holiday Gift for families and friends.
Where are 10 L, 20 L, 30 L and 40 L bags to be used:
- 10 L dry bag is compact and popular, very practical for packing small valuable possessions for short trip. Suitable for protecting wallet, keys, towel, toiletries, cell phone, sunglasses, camera, water bottle etc.
- 20 L dry bag backpack is big enough to carry everything you need for a day trip. Suitable for protecting clothes, shoes, tablet PC, bath towel, flashlight, telescope, hand tools, poncho, notebook, food container etc.
- 30 L dry bag backpack is for the trips more than a day. Suitable for protecting clothes, survival kits, parachute hammock, water containers etc.
- 40 L dry bag backpack provides gear protection for a trip that will last up to a week: two people’s clothes, small sleeping bag, wet suit, mattress etc.
- Shoulder Strap:
5 L ,10 L include single detachable strap for cross-body or over the shoulder carrying.
20 L, 30 L include double detachable straps, you can use either one strap for cross-body, or use two straps as backpack.
40 L includes non-detachable double straps.
- Size and Weight Specification ( Bottom Diameter x Height before rolling)
5 L: 6.9″ x 15″，53 LB; 10 L: 7.8″ x 19″, 0.66 LB; 20 L: 9.2″ x 22″, 0.9 LB
30 L: 9.7″ x 25.8″, 1.48 LB; 40 L: 11.9″ x 26″, 1.63 LB
- Assemble instruction:
Step 1: Put items into the bag, grab black strap on top of the bag and align the ends of the strap
Step 2: Roll down 3 to 5 times along the top of the bag until you feel the air left in bag is proper. The more tightly rolled, the better waterproof performance.
Step 3: Connect the buckle to complete the seal. The buckle and strap form a natural handle.